Shaw Business ? SIP Trunking
Our SIP services allow large operations and service providers to extend their local networks to the remote offices, without the difficulties of owning and operating their own WAN infrastructure.
Shaw Business SIP Trunking allows you to leverage IP data connectivity to run all of your local, long distance, and private voice traffic while delivering greater ROI in IP technology and enhancing business flexibility. Available in several markets across Canada, SIP Trunking allows you to extend IP capabilities beyond your enterprise boundaries by seamlessly connecting your IP Communications System to the PSTN through the Shaw Business MPLS network.
Shaw Business? SIP Trunking Service is the next step in the evolution of a Converged Voice and Data Solutions portfolio. SIP Trunks can offer significant cost-savings and eliminate the need for local PSTN gateways and more costly Primary Rate Interfaces (PRIs) while simplifying your Unified Communications (UC) environment.
The Shaw Business SIP Difference
- Dedicated SIP circuits with QoS and backed up with Service Level Agreements
- Superior call quality
- Cost-effective, scalability to match business requirements
- Redundancy options that provide for both failover situations and capacity issues, Shaw Business SIP Trunk solutions are tailored to each individual client
- DID level billing
- Virtual Inbound Numbers (allowing for virtual presence in other cities)
- Toll Bypass between two or more IP enabled locations
- 24/7/365 monitoring provided by our experienced Network Operations Centre
I want to learn more about:
Shaw Business Services and Products
Shaw Business Differences
Shaw Business Testimonials
With Shaw Business, our client found exactly what it needed - competitive pricing and long distance savings with easy-to-understand bills.Read full case study