Optimize your voice solutions without the upfront costs. With Managed PBX, we'll take care of your IP-based communications while you focus on running your business.
As a small business, it's important to present yourself professionally and provide competitive customer service - but it's also important to control your costs. With the Shaw Business Managed PBX, you can do both.
Shaw Business offers a fully managed, scalable solution with the sophisticated features of an IP-based communications, without the need to purchase expensive equipment or have ongoing maintenance costs. We help businesses with 6 - 24 employees save considerably by installing a brand new IP PBX onsite, and only charge for the number of phones/lines in use so customers know exactly what their monthly spend is.
In addition to the reduced operational costs, you'll also benefit from getting the most up to date features available, the most current IP phones available, feature changes at no additional costs, and Shaw Business' exceptional customer service.
The Shaw Business Managed PBX Difference
- Robust features including voicemail, voicemail-to-email notification, auto attendant, call transfer, call waiting and conference calling
- Do Not Disturb, speed dial and group intercom functionality
- 3 or 4-digit extension dialing
- End-to-end monitoring of your voice network
- Guaranteed service and reliability at a predictable monthly cost
- A scalable solution that grows when you do
- 24/7/365 monitoring provided by our experienced Network Operations Centre
I want to learn more about:
Shaw Business Services and Products
Shaw Business Differences
Shaw Business Testimonials